Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Black Cherry EOTD

So wow, Christmas is almost here. It really snuck up on me again, like it always does. I wore this look out the other day to go Christmas shopping (and birthday shopping for my mom). I like this color scheme. It's pink without being "cute," which is good sometimes. It also sort of matches my hair. Gosh my eyes look mean! You might even say my eyes can be so cruel...

What I Used:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Persephone Minerals "Black Lady" outer V and crease
-Sugarpill "Love +" as a transitional color between the blackened pink and bright pink
-Shiro Cosmetics "Because We Can" on the center of the lid
-Persephone Minerals "Small Lady" on the inner corner
-Maybelline Great Lash "Big" black mascara
-MAC "Feline" black eyeliner

I did a lot of sweeping/blending because I wanted this to be very gradient-like. I think the use of Love+ between "Black Lady" and "Because We Can" really helped boost that effect.

Next time I'll have a full LOTD and not just eyes. I'm starting to feel like my old self again when it comes to makeup, so hopefully I'll get back into posting as regularly as I used to. :)

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment