Friday, December 30, 2011

Classic Neutral Eye Red Lip LOTD using Urban Decay Naked Palette

Since I have the greatest mom in the world, I'm now the proud owner of an Urban Decay Naked Palette. I wanted one for a long time but could never seem to find one in stock when I had the money. But now I've got it and I'm a happy girl! I can definitely see what the fuss was all about, I really love it. I like being able to easily do neutral eye looks so I have more room to play up my lips. Speaking of lips, Caleb got me a couple of the new Lime Crime glosses for Christmas, and this red one is my favorite. I'll be reviewing them as well as the primer soon. I wore this classic look to go to Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the other night. (Really liked it, btw)


Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay "Virgin" all over inner half of lid
-UD "Sidecar" on outer half of lid
-mixture of "Buck" and "Naked" on crease
-MAC Feline black eyeliner on upper lashline
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion black mascara

Lips:
-NYX "Burgundy" lip liner
-Morgana Cryptoria "Very Cherry" lipstick
-Lime Crime "Candy Apple" lip gloss (I'm in love with this stuff)

I never get tired of this look even though I really don't wear it enough. I feel like it's perfect for any occasion. Let me know what you think, and I hope everyone has a lovely (and safe!) New Years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment