Thursday, December 22, 2011

Golden Triforce LOTD

I really love Shiro's "Triforce" eyeshadow, and not just because of the name. It's a really beautiful sparkly gold, and in my opinion is on par with Sugarpill "Goldilux." I wore it the other day and had to wear it again for this look.


What I Used:
-Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper (still testing this stuff)
-Shiro Cosmetics "Sudowoodo" in crease
-Shiro "Triforce" over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on main lid
-Shiro "A Neat Gun" along lower lashline
-Persephone Minerals "Pegasus" on inner corners
-Kat Von D tattoo liner pen on upper lashline
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion black mascara

Face:
-Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss Foundation in "Frisky Persian"
-Clinique blush in "Smoldering Plum"

Lips:
-Avon "Sparkling Peach" lipstick

I really am starting to feel like my pictures aren't accurately capturing my looks. They always look so much better in person. I'm going to have to try another method, if you guys have any tricks let me know. It'd be nice if I had a macro lens, but for now my Rebel's default lens will have to do.

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment