Sunday, December 18, 2011

Still Alive LOTD with Shiro Cosmetics

My mom asked me to go Christmas shopping with her yesterday and man was it nuts out there. Unfortunately I still have some shopping to do, and I'm definitely not looking forward to getting back in that madness. This is the look I wore yesterday.


Eyes:
-Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper (I got this stuff on sale and I'm going to review it soon, this was my first time using it)
-Shiro Cosmetics "Zora" on crease and lower lashline
-Shiro Cosmetics "Majora's Mask" center of the lid
-Shiro Cosmetics "Still Alive" on the inner lid and inner corners
-Persephone Minerals "Princess Jupiter" on inner lower lashline, blended into Zora
-Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper" on upper lashline
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion black mascara

Lips
-Avon mineral lipstick in "Crystal Coral"

I really love this look! I think the bit of blue-violet from Majora's Mask is what keeps it from being a typical blue-green look. I love that eyeshadow, you can't see it very well here, but it is loaded with pretty gold sparkles. Nothing less from Shiro, though. :)

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment