Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day LOTD Using Shiro and GDE

Oh, Thanksgiving break, how I love you so. I'm proud of myself for actually taking the time to do a look today. And it's neutral. Weeeird, right? Well, it's sort of neutral. It's very much a fall look, so I thought it would be appropriate for Thanksgiving.


Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Shiro Cosmetics "S.S. Anne" all over main lid
-Glamour Doll Eyes "Just Bitten" on the outer V
-Nameless shimmery white from one of the Wet n Wild palettes on browbone
-Maybelline "Big" Great Lash black mascara

Lips:
-Morgana Cryptoria "Roses and Violets"

Cheeks:
-Clinique blush in "Smoldering Plum" (even though you can't ever see it in my photos, it's actually a really lovely blush)

I feel like I've done a look very, very similar to this in the past. I really like S.S. Anne. It's one of the few browns that I really love. Roses and Violets is also a very pretty "normal" lipstick from Morgana. I only have a sample of it, but I think if I had a full size I would wear it all the time.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I hope you didn't eat as much as I did... brb, going into turkey coma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment