Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lacey Corset Nails using OPI "Mermaid's Tears"

I don't normally buy OPI polish (it's a tad out of my price range at $8.50 a bottle) but I sort of had a fit over this color when it came out. It's been a while since it came out, it was part of that Pirates of the Caribbean collection they had a while back. The name alone sold me (I've always had a thing for mermaids) but the color is GORGEOUS! It's so "me." Anyway, I did this cute little design yesterday and thought I would share. My bows are a little wonky, but it's not that noticeable from far away.

I used a black striper polish for the lines and little curves, and a dotting tool to make the bow shapes. It was a little tedious, but it wasn't hard. I think this would be cute with a pink or purple polish too.

Oh, and if you guys are still in Black Friday mode, I've been having a sale going on in my Etsy shop. Everything is 20% off with the code "crystalball." It's active until Monday. The link is on the right side of this page, or just go to www.annamax.etsy.com. I actually broke my no buy and bought a few things this weekend from Morgana Cryptoria, so expect some swatches whenever they get here. It's been too long!

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment