Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Hai! Sugarpill Purples LOTD

Hi there! Remember me? I don't blame you if you don't. I haven't been active on here because I honestly just haven't been wearing makeup. When I'm not at school I'm sleeping, and when I do go out, I usually can't be bothered to spruce up. Therefore, no reason to post. Sad, right? I know. I'm going to try to do better. I found it in me to do a look yesterday, so hopefully I can get back into the swing. Anyway, I figured I'd share.



Eyes:
-TFSI
-Sugarpill "Poison Plum" in the crease
-Sugarpill "Bulletproof" just a bit to darken the crease
-"Sugarpill "Hysteric" on outer 1/2 of lid
-Sugarpill "Paperdoll" on inner 1/2 of lid
-Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper" on upper lashline
-MAC Feline on waterline
-Maybelline Lash Blast Fusion black mascara

Lips:
-MAC "Quite Cute" dabbed on slightly
-Latherati "Sinister" lip balm (colorless)

Oh, and here's me showing off my Majora's Mask kandi cuff I made recently. I'm into making these things now..they're slightly addictive.

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment