Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fairy Princess Unicorn LOTD

..that's what it made me think of, anyway.




Face:
- e.l.f. primer
-Covergirl Aqua Smooth foundation in "Classic Ivory"
-e.l.f. Complexion Perfection (I just use this stuff as a setting powder, it definitely doesn't perfect my complexion)
-Clinique blush in "Smoldering Plum"

Eyes:
-TFSI
-NYX "Milk" blended out all over lid
-Sugarpill "Poison Plum" in crease and lower lashline
-Sugarpill "Paperdoll" outer 1/3 and sort of blended into Poison Plum
-Persephone Minerals "Sailor Chibi Moon" center of lids
-Persephone Minerals "Small Lady" inner 1/3 of lids
-Kat Von D black eyeliner pen on upper lashline
-MAC Feline black eyeliner on waterline
-Maybelline Lash Blast Fusion mascara

Lips:
-Fyrinnae lip lustre in "Shangri-La"

Man this look is mega-girly. Not a bad thing, though, I like to look like a princess every now and then. I mean, that's why we're all here, right?

Have a lovely evening! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment