Saturday, July 16, 2011

LOTD on a Cold Summer Day

It really was a cold summer day yesterday. I have no idea why. I was actually shivering in shorts and a thin hoodie. In JULY. In a humid subtropical climate. Wut? Today was fine though, I don't know. Bipolar weather, amirite?



Face:
-Covergirl Aqua Smooth foundation in Classic Ivory
-Clinique Blush in "Smoldering Plum"
-e.l.f. Complexion Perfection

Eyes:
-TFSI
-Fyrinnae "Rapunzel Had Extensions" all over the main lid
-Morgana Cryptoria "Grog Blossom" in crease and outer lower lashline
-NYX "Cottage Cheese" inner corners
-Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper" on outer upper lashline
-NYX "Milk" on waterline
-MAC Feline on outer lower lashline
-Maybelline Lashblast Fusion black mascara

Lips:
-Morgana Cryptoria "Amethyst"

I don't usually wear orange. It's just not my favorite color at all, I don't think it looks great on me. However, these are two exceptions. I've never used them together but I like it for a simple look. The lipstick ,Amethyst, is a little difficult to apply(kinda patchy), but I'm in love with the color. It's more of a fall/winter shade I guess, but since when do I follow makeup rules?

Have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment