Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sparkly Purple LOTD + Mermaid Nails

I felt like I had been neglecting Fyrinnae lately, so I figured it was time to do a look using some. I know I do purple looks a lot, but I can't help it, it's my favorite color :) I wore this to go see the movie "Limitless" at the cheap-o theater. I don't recommend it, I felt like the moral of the story was "Do drugs, and you'll turn out great!" Plus, way too much Bradley Cooper. Anyway....



Face:
-Cover Girl Aqua Smooth foundation in "Classic Ivory"
-e.l.f. Complexion Perfection
-Clinique blush in "Smoldering Plum"

Eyes:
-TFSI
-Aromaleigh "Frutti di Bosco" on the outer V
-Sugarpill "Bulletproof" to darken the crease
-Fyrinnae "Sequined Master" over Pixie Epoxy on main lid
-Fyrinnae "Sakura" inner corners
-Glamour Doll Eyes "Phyrra" on lower lashline
-MAC "Feline" on waterline
-Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper" along upper lashline
-Covergirl Lash Blast black mascara (the one in the purple tube, I forget the exact name)

Lips:
-Lime Crime "Airborne Unicorn"

I kind of wish I had used some green to bring out the green sparkles in "Sequined Master." That color is ridiculously sparkly and beautiful.

I think I've posted this nail color before, but it's definitely worth posting twice! Zoya "Charla"I love this color, but I'm definitely not looking forward to removing it... :D

Have a lovely Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment