Monday, June 6, 2011

Kat Von D Painted Love Lip Gloss in "Hellbent"

So, I was in Sephora the other day (doesn't happen very often) and I found a really good deal (almost never happens). On the Sephora website it says the Kat Von D Painted Love lipglosses are $18, but they were only $9 in the store. I'm not sure if it was a sale or an accident or what, but $9 for a gorgeous lipgloss from Sephora is a damn good deal so I got one. Should have gotten two. I got "Hellbent," which is an opaque deep, blood red. I love love love it. It's such a sexy color, and lasts a really long time for a lipgloss. Here it is with just lip liner (NYX Burgundy):
This last image is swatched by itself.

Here I'm wearing it with NYX "Burgundy" lip liner as well as Morgana Cryptoria's lipstick, "Very Cherry."
I think the photos speak for themselves. It's gorgeous. It's not really sticky either, which I like. I like my "classic red" lip to be on the darker red side, but if you like the bright bright red, I recommend "Underage Red."
I have to say, though, I'm not really a fan of Kat Von D as a person. She's kind of...well, skanky. I love the makeup line though, I use the "Tattoo Liner" pen almost everyday and I do have to admit she does amazing tattoo work. I think I've just heard her say one too many stupid things on LA Ink haha

"Dude, it's not rocket surgery."

0 comments:

Post a Comment