Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mercury's Light - LOTD

Okay, so I guess there's not a whole lot of light coming off Mercury since it's a dead planet, but it sounded cool. My skin has been doing a little better lately so I've been doing more looks. I'd like to re-do this one sometime and make it a lot more dramatic and cateye-ish.



Face:
-Maybelline Matte Mousse concealer (Fair)
-Covergirl Aqua Smooth foundation (Classic Ivory - finally a a fair foundation that isn't pink as hell!)
-Clinique blush in "Smoldering Plum"
-e.l.f. Complexion Perfection

Eyes:
-TFSI
-Fyrinnae "New Moon's Light" crease, outer lower lashline
-Persephone Minerals "Mercury Crystal Power" all over main lid and blended above NML
-Sugarpill "Tako" as a brow highlight
-NYX Milk on inner corners and waterline
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in "Trooper" (black)
-Covergirl lash blast black mascara

Lips:
-Avon lipstick in "Crystal Coral." This is my go-to natural lipstick and I'm almost out, which almost never happens. Too bad I don't sell Avon anymore, I guess now I need to find my own rep.

I'd been picturing this look for a while so I had to do it. I like how it turned out, New Moon's Light is a really impressive color, and like I've said before, Mercury Crystal Power is one of my favorites ever. Again, I think this would look good if it were more dramatic.

By the way, there's my hair. The highlights used to be purple but they have faded to a pink. The Jerome Russel Punky color dye didn't do a thing for me(stained everything BUT my hair), so I had to get some Special Effects. I used Pimpin' Purple. SFX is just the best brand for me, I think. It always lasts a really long time and has the best variety of colors. I wish I had the guts to dye my whole head that color!

Have a lovely day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment