Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Pokemon for Halloween: Gastly

Like my photo editing? XD

I know I said Shinx was up next, but since today was the day to wear purple in memory of the recent suicides, I figured I'd bump Gastly up to go along with that. Not to say Gastly is gay or gets bullied (or maybe he does, I dunno) but he is, well, purple. ANYWAY, Shinx will be next I promise.



What I used:
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in black bean applied all the way around the eye and smudged with ring finger and also applied on the waterline
Sugarpill "Stella" applied all over the lid and lower lashline
Sugarpill "Poison Plum" blended into Stella and above
Sugarpill "Paperdoll" applied above Poison Plum and all the way up to the brow bone
Sugarpill"Tako" blended into Paperdoll on brow bone
Kat Von D black eyeliner pen
Maybelline Falsies black mascara

Lips:
Morgana "Gargoyle" applied on the outer corners
Rimmel "Vintage Pink" in the center and on top of Gargoyle to blend together

I actually think Gengar is way cooler than Gastly, but I thought he would be cooler to it could be all smokey-like. This is definitely something I would wear out because it's so "me." It looks like I used all Sugarpill for this, but that's not really on purpose. That's probably going to be happening a lot for these Pokemon looks because they have pretty much the perfect colors for it. Thank you, Sugarpill, for making this easy haha

Hope you like it, have a lovely evening! ^-^

17 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out. Your crease and brow bone look perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! A fairly dramatic, but beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Love this! It's so sexy and dramatic! Do you mind if I copy this? I will credit you of course. :d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :D Of course I don't mind, I'm glad you like it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly how I expected it to look. Awesomeeeee. My favorite of its evolutions is Haunter. I wish he would stay that way. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this! I got my giveaway stuff in the mail yesterday and OMG SUGARPILL IS BRIGHTER AND MORE SPARKLY THAN I EXPECTED. Goldilux is intense. Thank you so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serena: haha I know right? I love Goldilux, it's amazing, especially when you apply it wet or with Pixie Epoxy. I'm glad you like your stuff! ^-^

    Caleb: I like Haunter too, mostly because of the episode about them haha you know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - just perfect for Halloween !

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh so pretty!! =) cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - just perfect for Halloween !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love this! I got my giveaway stuff in the mail yesterday and OMG SUGARPILL IS BRIGHTER AND MORE SPARKLY THAN I EXPECTED. Goldilux is intense. Thank you so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exactly how I expected it to look. Awesomeeeee. My favorite of its evolutions is Haunter. I wish he would stay that way. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! :D Of course I don't mind, I'm glad you like it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE! Love this! It's so sexy and dramatic! Do you mind if I copy this? I will credit you of course. :d

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! A fairly dramatic, but beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how this turned out. Your crease and brow bone look perfect

    ReplyDelete