Sunday, October 3, 2010

Neutral EOTD Using Fyrinnae

OK. Usually, I hate brown. I don't like brown clothes, and I don't like brown makeup. Even though it looks "OMGZ SO GREAT" with my eyes/skin tone, I just think it's boring. HOWEVER, Fyrinnae cured me of this...as far as eyeshadow goes, anyway. Samhain Spirits is a really gorgeous brown and I was happy to try it out today.




What I used:
TFSI
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Yogurt" on the outer corner/crease
Fyrinnae "Samhain Spirits" in crease
Fyrinnae "Polar Bear" all over the lid
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Cottage Cheese" on inner corner and underneath brow

I was rockin' the natural look today, I dunno what got into me. In other news, I ordered some Aromaleigh stuff today. I got 3 shadows from the Ciao Italia collection "Puffo" "Bacio" and "Amarena." I was unable to discover Aromaleigh before they decided they were closing so this will be my first and possibly only order. I'm going to try and get some from the new collections they are releasing, though, but I'll have to see how much money I have. I'm excited to get these, I've heard nothing but great things! :)

I'll leave you with some adorable-ness from my dog, Halo.

Have a lovely evening! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. I love the golden lid with the look. Adorable puppy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golden lid with the look. Adorable puppy too :)

    ReplyDelete