Monday, July 26, 2010

Gradient Teal Eyes

Here's a teal-ish look that I wanted to share with you all that's really easy to do and is quite "wearable." That word doesn't mean much to me as I have no problem wearing ridiculous make up, but I know a lot of you are shy :)

-Too Faced Shadow Insurance as a base.
- Morgana Minerals "Lady of the Lake" all over the center of the lid (turquoise)
-Glamour Doll Eyes "Veteran" in the outer corner/crease (navy blue)
-Glamour Doll Eyes "Family Secret" in the corner and on the brow bone (sparkly white)

After you apply those colors just a get a fluffy brush and gently blend them together. I used a damp flat brush and a matte black eyeshadow for eyeliner. I like to do this because it's not as harsh looking as liquid eyeliner.

And that's it! Super easy to do. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment