Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blue/Green LOTD and Red Hair!

I finally got my hair dyed the other day after weeks, if not months, of needing it badly. You probably couldn't really tell from my photos, but it needed help. I'd also had enough of trying to dye my hair red and not getting it as bright as I wanted, so I just took the plunge and did it all with that L'Oreal Hi-Color stuff and 30 volume developer. It turned out really nicely, I love it. Ever since I dyed it I've been doing nothing but green, blue, or green/blue looks because I love how those colors look with red. This look is a recreation of one I did ages ago.


Eyes:
-TFSI
-Shiro Cosmetics "Kokiri Forest" (now called Kokiri Emerald, I believe) on inner lids and blended above the crease
-Fyrinnae "Strip Poker" on outer 1/2 of lids
-Fyrinnae "Sleepy Hollow" on crease and lower lashline
-Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper" (if you can't tell, this stuff is about used up)
-Maybelline "One by One" black mascara
-Rimmel white eye liner on waterline

Face:
-Garnier Light/Medium BB Cream
-L'Oreal True Match concealer
-e.l.f. complexion perfection

And here's a good look at my hair:
(Thanks to Caleb for the pretty picture hehe) The shade I used is called "Magenta." I was a little worried it was going to turn out really pink because of the name, but it's just what I wanted.

Woo! Sorry it's been forever since I posted, I'm a bad blogger >.<

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment