Sunday, May 20, 2012

LOTD with Anna's Favorite Indie Neutrals

It's pretty rare that I get excited about neutrals. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't get excited about them. I guess I've just felt like there can only be so many shades of brown, and I'll never really care about any of them. However, there are a few gems that I have found in the indie makeup world that have captured my little heart. I figured I'd do a look using some of them. I would like to point out first, though, that Shiro Cosmetics "Meowth" is my number one favorite neutral, but I can't find it, so that's why it's not in this look. :(




Natural light:


Eyes:
-Too Face Shadow Insurance
-Aromaleigh "Teddy Wisp" in the crease
-Shiro Cosmetics "S.S. Anne" on outer 1/2 of lid
-Morgana Cryptoria "Pyramid Scheme" on inner 1/2 of lid and blended up above Teddy Wisp
-Fyrinnae "Samhain Spirits" on lower lash line
-MAC Feline black eyeliner on upper lash line and water line
-Maybelline One by One black mascara

Face:
-L'Oreal True Match concealer
L'Oreal True Match foundation (Classic Ivory: Neutral)
-e.l.f. complexion perfection

Lips: -Evil Shades "Deception" Hardcore Lips

Well, of course I love this look. These are most of (but not all!) of my favorite neutrals! Despite what I said earlier about not getting excited about them, I do think browns and beiges look good on me, and honestly I wear them more than anything else. I'm sad I can't find Meowth, though, because that would have made this look just perfect. I know it's in the abyss in my bathroom somewhere, it just hasn't turned up yet.

Anyway, let me know what you think and have a lovely evening! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment