Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Subtle but Colorful with Meow Cosmetics

I got some samples from Meow Cosmetics a while back that I have been meaning to mention. I was mainly looking at their mineral foundations but saw that they have about a bazillion different colors of eyeshadow so I had to get a couple samples.

I came up with this look really quickly yesterday. Aside from the white, all the colors are from Meow.




Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pixie Epoxy
Meow Cosmetics "Purrfect" all over the lid (blue/purple)
Meow Cosmetics "Siren" in the crease above the blue (dark pink)
Meow Cosmetics "Fat Cat" on the lower lashline (green)
Glamour Doll Eyes "Family Secret" inner corner and brow bone
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Rimmel white eyeliner on waterline

Looking back I think this would have looked a lot better with some black eyeliner on the top lashline, but I still think it turned out okay. Subtle but colorful. haha A lot of people are probably like "That is NOT subtle," but for me, it is. :)

Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Black liner would definitely be perfect. That's a gorgeous purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a subtle look to me too. Colourful but not over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a subtle look to me too. Colourful but not over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black liner would definitely be perfect. That's a gorgeous purple.

    ReplyDelete