Monday, August 9, 2010

Some photography

So did you guys know photography is my first love? I don't talk about it much because it's such an OMGSCENE thing to be into. However, I've been doing it seriously for about 5 years now and plan to keep on as long as people want their pictures taken.

My good friend Casey is getting married in September and today I took her bridal photos. She rented out this super old house for us to go take the pictures and WOW! It was gorgeous. Here's a tiny snippet of some shots I got. Is the location not PERFECT?





The last one is my favorite. :) I think Casey is stunning.
What do you think? Critiques welcome, but keep in mind I never claimed to be a pro. I had a lot of fun today. For now it's just a hobby, but I'm trying to eventually make this my full-time job.

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the second one :)

    Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the pictures have a great vintage feel to them. I love photography as well, my graphic communications class covered some basic photography lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! I love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, the pictures have a great vintage feel to them. I love photography as well, my graphic communications class covered some basic photography lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work! I love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete